Rank

Increase Page Rank

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Dazzling matters

Month of March offers many great changes in my life. This is hopefully my last month enduring to paper and online works of be a master of Information Technology for I will be completing my academic requirements.
One of my mentors proposed a new job which would involve traveling to different places within Philippines vicinity or even outside. I accepted and committed the job. This affair would address my fear of traveling alone somehow.
Decisions made created effect on the current business I have. At the moment, my fiancé is controlling the overall processing of the business since I myself cannot attend to it due to my work location.
I would just hope that in the long run, these things will not make any divergence of my relationship to any of the family members.
Thank God I am feeling better everyday and insurance leads to a very fulfilling day.

No comments:

Post a Comment